Here are some facts or frequently asked questions that might help you out when making an appointment or visiting My Little Needle!
– We are licensed and inspected by the Wayne County Health department and the State of Michigan.
– All employees at MLN are trained and certified in blood borne pathogens and cross contamination prevention.
– Be prepared to bring your photo ID if you’re 18 years or older. If you’re a minor you need a photo ID (school ID works too as long as there is a name and photo on it), birth certificate, and a photo ID from your legal parent or guardian.
– We have the ability to draw just about anything. So when you make your appointment, we’ll work together to design something for you. We have flash on the wall and you can choose from those designs or we can instead use it to inspire you about a more personal design!
– The shop is open Monday through Saturday 12-8. We try to answer every call while we’re open, however if you happen to not get an answer or call when we are closed please leave a voicemail with your name and number and we will call you back as soon as possible.
– If you make an appointment and want to bring a friend for moral support: that is great! We have plenty of seating, water, and lots of things to look at! However, we do limit the amount of guests allowed in each booth. So if you bring multiple friends, only one will be able to go back with you.
– While the shop is totally family friendly, children are not welcome. We have to keep a no children or pets policy for their safety and ours. The only exception to this policy is regarding children getting ear lobe piercings.
– We charge $100 minimum per tattoo – so even if it’s a teeny dot: it’s $100. This covers our expenses more than anything. We charge $150-$180 an hour in general, depending on the artist. If you want something with moderate detail and is about the size of a softball, it’s probably going to take more than an hour. We are fair with pricing and if cost is an issue: tell us ahead of time and we’ll work out a time/payment plan. Sometimes breaking up a tattoo into sessions and paying for it over time will help with the pain and the money!
– We charge a nonrefundable $100 deposit for tattoo appointments. This holds your spot. This fee will come off the total price of the tattoo on the day of the appointment. If for some reason you cannot make the appointment and you don’t call us to reschedule 48 hours before your appointment, the deposit is given to the artist for their time. As long as you give us a 48 hour notice, we can move your appointment for you and keep the deposit applied to it.
Hopefully this is helpful to everyone. If you have any other questions, feel free to call My Little Needle at (734) 883 9996 or e-mail at email@example.com
My Little Needle Crew