Guidelines post COVID19
As everything begins to open up in our state, we are working hard to keep things at My Little Needle Tattoos and Namaste Body Piercing as comfortable as possible but still safe for all clients and staff. We ask that you kindly follow these guidelines when coming in for an appointment: last updated 6/23/2021
- Wear a mask. Over your mouth and nose. This is non negotiable. If you do not have a mask, we can provide you one. Your mask cannot be removed while you’re in the building. If you refuse to wear a mask, we will refuse to tattoo you and you will lose your deposit. We understand that some clients may have medical reasons why wearing a mask may be a challenge. If that is the case, we will ask you to reschedule until a later date. We need a 48 hour notice of this issue for your deposit to be transferred to a new appointment date.
- We are currently not accepting walk ins. We are working by appointment only. We will take same day appointments, if time is available. This should not be counted on as a guarantee though.
- If you have any symptoms of COVID-19 (cough, fever, shortness of breath, runny nose, etc.) we ask that you reschedule your appointment. We will honor your deposit if this happens.
- If you have been in contact with anyone with COVID or symptoms of COVID within in the past 10 days.
- Part of keeping bodies to a minimum in the shop includes bringing guests with you. If you need to have someone accompany you, we ask that you keep it to ONE extra person.